Secret Behind National Identification Number(NIN) You Need To Know
This article is created and written to those people who haven’t successfully linked their sim cards with National Identification (NIN) Number because most of them don’t know the essence of these linkages.
Therefore will discuss with you some secrets behind this linkage program mandated from Nigeria government under the ministry of communication and digital life, that has to do with the security control of our great country.
Meanwhile majority of people who have and those who have not done their linkage don’t know that after linking of NIN with their SIM card involvement in any criminal activity or carelessness may turn them into prisoners untimely.
Therefore it is advice that if you have successfully linked your NIN with a sim card you must take note of the fact that you are naked before the security agents, hence you must protect your sim card, even more than the way you are protecting your BVN and ATM pin.
in case you don’t know let me educate you that if anything should happens to your BVN and ATM pin, your money we only be affected, but in time of NIN if anything should happens to your phones and sim cards, you may end up in prison innocently.
So I want you to know that if you have successfully linked your sim card with NIN, please don’t do these 5 things I mention below and am going to explain it to you to avoid becoming an innocent prisoner.
- You are advised to stop helping people to register their sim cards(using your NIN). This may lead you to become a prisoner innocently.
- You are also advised to be mindful of how you will be giving people your phone to make calls or send texts or placed to anywhere recklessly. It must always be with you because it is a mobile phone and it is meant for you only.
- Stop allowing anybody to use your phone to login into an account on social media. Or use your phone to create anything. Because we are in a fraudulent generation.
- Note that your “Sim card”, is as important as your, ATM card, pin, and BVN number. You must not disclose any OTP sent to you by your service provider to anyone, even your family.
- This is the master of what we have been discussing from above, don’t disclose your National identity card or number to anyone.
Note that you will be responsible for whatever wrong someone did with your sim card, so be conscious.
Kindly share this information to your friends and family for the benefit of them.