Batch C Stream 2 Npower Nasims Begins Fingerprint Biometric Enrollment
In Npower latest News Update 2022 –
The management of Nasims have opened the nasims portal for previously registered batch C applicants who were not shortlisted for the for stream 1 recruitment to check if they have been shortlisted.
The process will require all applicants that applied for the previous Npower application to visit the nasims portal and login with their username and password and then visit the enrolment category to check. Upon checking their nasims dashboard, the batch c stream 2 applicants will see a message written
Biometrics .Congrats on passing the screening phase. We just want to verify some of your details and you will be good to go. If you feel you missed out on any important detail during the application phase, kindly send an email to our support team via firstname.lastname@example.org”.
If you are finding it difficult to visit the nasims portal and start your enrolment ,kindly follow these steps –
How To Do Npower Stream 2 Fingerprint Biometric Enrollment
Kindly follow the instructions below to do Fingerprint biometrics enrolment:
- Login to your dashboard https://nasims.gov.ng/login and click the “verification” tab
- Click the “capture your fingerprint” button to download and install the enrolment application
- After installation, provide the required credentials and click “Proceed”
- Make sure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click on “Begin Enrolment” to launch the enrolment process.
- Click on the finger to begin the enrolment process
- Applicants are to enroll their Right thumb, Right index, Left thumb and Left index fingers only for successful enrolment
- After successful enrollment, click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrollment
- After successful enrolment, please check the “verification” tab of your self service portal to confirm if the capture was successful.